Your child’s next pediatric visit could take place in your home. For your convenience, we are currently offering telemedicine visits whenever possible, even on weekends and holidays.
Please call our office to schedule a telemedicine appointment. All visits must be pre-scheduled, no “walk-in” times available. We guarantee a same-day visit if you call our office by noon. On weekends, the on-call doctor will facilitate telemedicine visits when appropriate.
Privacy Considerations and Consent
Please understand that while this software is HIPPA-compliant, by choosing to do a virtual visit, you are agreeing to electronic communication of you or your child’s health information through audio, video, and/or photo technology. While our software is secure, consider any privacy needs in your space as well.
Preparing for Your Child’s Telemedicine Visit
- Please click the button below to begin your child’s scheduled appointment.
- Your computer/phone’s camera and audio must be enabled.
- Please have your child’s current weight and temperature.
- Have all the medication your child has been taking.
- Write down your main questions.
- Please have your child nearby.
- Be prepared to wait up to 20 minutes for the doctor to arrive at the appointment. If the doctor is running behind, a member of our staff will reach out to let you know.