At Peninsula Pediatrics, we don’t just help your children when they’re sick; we help them, and your whole family, stay well all the time.
At this visit you should expect your child to
- Have their height and weight measured
- Have a complete physical exam
- Have their vision checked using an instrument based screening tool (Read more about how this works and why it is important)
- Have their blood pressure taken
- Have their hearing checked (Read more about how this works and why it is important)
What vaccines or screening tests should I expect at this visit
There are no vaccines at this visit. The exception is during flu season when the flu vaccine can be given at your child’s well-visit.
When is my little one’s next visit?
At this point your child will be seen yearly for their check-ups. If anything comes up in between, you can always reach out to us and/or make an appointment to come in.